Project Manager - National Developer
About this role
A National Developer is seeking a Project Manager for large-scale multi-family projects.
- Coordinate internal reviews; maintain project status information / logs; schedule and organize internal and external workflow.
- Provide design related information to and communicate with relevant project team members, Developers and Construction Personnel; coordinate with consultants and other relevant teams.
- Develop and evaluate Requests for Proposals for consulting services.
- Work with Regional Design Manager and Director of Design
- Coordinate projects with Architect, Engineers and other Consultants
- Meet project deadlines, with attention to detail, accuracy & budget.
- Coordinate design related aspects of projects
- Advise on design efforts, evaluate proposal from external consultants for internal review, including exterior elevation styles, materials, colors
- Assist Development Manager in regulatory review and approval of the same.
- Communicate & negotiate with product vendors & representatives as needed.
- Track project-specific design changes and update company library of design as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture or related discipline
- 6 - 10 years of relevant experience in multi-family or mixed-use projects
Knowledge and Skills
- Working knowledge of IBC, FHA, ANSI and relevant code requirements typical for multi-family projects
- Knowledge of relevant codes and experience in the approval process for regulatory submittals
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook; knowledge of Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, Revit, BIM360, Adobe Suite, Bluebeam and Sketch Up or related software a plus
Architects – fancy a career change?
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path? Join the Bespoke team! Expand your architecture and design knowledge, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.