Intermediate Interior Designer - Award-winning firm
About this role
About this role
An innovative and established, boutique High-end Residential and Hospitality firm is seeking an accomplished Intermediate Interior Designer with substantial FF&E experience to join their Los Angeles studio. A successful applicant will have experience managing long-term projects independently and while working as part of a team.
- Must be able to create detailed and accurate FF&E schedules
- Experience tracking, ordering and purchasing several projects simultaneously
- Assist with construction drawings and elevations
- Source interesting, modern products and create custom furniture drawings
Skills and qualifications
- Team player with significant rendering ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing attention to detail
- Ability to execute designs from conception through installation
- AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp experience required
- Interior design or architecture degree required
- LEED accreditation preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an imaginative studio redefining bespoke, modern spaces. This opportunity is not to be missed!
Interior Designer - add this practice to your CV and don't look back!
What more could you ask for.... established and prominent practice with a family feel + beautiful, design-led projects with a timeless approach. Flexibility and WFH options. Min 3+ years experience on multi residential projects is a must. CBD studio, Revit.