Senior Interior Designer - Work Remotely
About this role
About this role
The Los Angeles office of a larger, creative, commercial Architecture firm is hiring an outstanding Senior Interior Designer to work remotely on imaginative and impactful public spaces. The Senior Interior Designer is the design base for the team, and needs to have solid technical skills.
- Efficiently prepare 2D and 3D drawings in CAD, Revit and Adobe and plans for all aspects of a project from lighting fixtures to furniture, material finishes, electrical layouts, plans, elevations and details.
- Manage multiple budgets internally and on behalf of clients.
- Bring a creative flair to conceptual, function design and assist in sourcing unusual materials to set the firm’s spaces apart.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to self-manage and working individually.
- Foster excellent working relationships with fellow interior/architecture professionals, contractors, artisans and craftspeople.
Skills & qualifications
- 5-10 years experience designing commercial spaces for a similar firm
- Degree from accredited program in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Possess expert knowledge of the interior design industry and the locations to source the finest materials and furnishings
- Clearly propose solutions to problems with excellent communication individually and amongst a team
- Balance specific experience of hospitality design with the receptiveness to new ideas and uncommon methods and an uncompromising attention to detail
Here is a great opportunity to help build this mid-size firm up to a large size while receiving 401K match, great PTO and parental leave. Apply now and beat the traffic!