Project Architect for Industrial
About this role
This is an exciting role for an Architect to work on an interesting Commercial/Industrial project - everyone knows this global Client, relatively new to Australia. Working knowledge of Revit is essential and Industrial project experience is preferred. Join this thriving National studio and contribute to the design and development of projects and work closely with multidisciplinary inhouse teams.
- Lead production on large Commercial/Industrial
- Work directly under a Principal
- Support the development of the skills of others within your team
- Work closely with consultants and multi-disciplinary team
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience on Commercial/Industrial projects
- Ability to lead documentation production
- Ability to manage staff for high productivity and morale
Benefits and culture
- A collaborative and supportive culture
- Passion and excellence are rewarded and celebrated
- Good work flexibilities
Architects – fancy a career change?
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path? Join the Bespoke team! Expand your architecture and design knowledge, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.