Senior Architect - Education
About this role
Our client is seeking an senior project architect with experience in education projects. Private and public school experience gained in NSW highly valued. The right candidate will be confident working on all stages. Join a great practice working across a variety of sectors.
- Responsible for leading project teams through all stages
- Work closely with external consultants
- Work closely with clients and builders
Skills and experience
- Min. 10 years’ experience
- Great communication skills
- Experience at site stage but also early stages valued
- Strong coordination ability
- Passion for education projects
- Understanding of learning environments
- Revit preferred
- Strong commitment to maintain professional development
- Ability to work well within teams
- Benefits and culture
- Flexible hours
- Career growth opportunity
- Central location
Architects – fancy a career change?
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path? Join the Bespoke team! Expand your architecture and design knowledge, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.