Interior Designer - Connected Workplaces
About this role
A well-established design practice in the heart of Sydney is looking for an experienced Interior designer for their up and coming Melbourne team. This role needs someone who can hit the ground running.
- Deliver high quality workplace designs
- Work collaboratively on workplace strategy for high profile clients
- Collaborative design through to delivery
Skills and experience
- Strong AutoCAD and/or Revit, documentation and detailing skills
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Previous experience in commercial and workplace projects
- Exceptional concept design, strong documentation and detailing skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment
- All-round skills and a passion for design
Benefits and culture
- Amazing opportunity to build your folio with quality projects
- Well-established and innovative work environment
- Remote onboarding
Interior Designer - add this practice to your CV and don't look back!
What more could you ask for.... established and prominent practice with a family feel + beautiful, design-led projects with a timeless approach. Flexibility and WFH options. Min 3+ years experience on multi residential projects is a must. CBD studio, Revit.