Dynamic Health Architect - Revit
About this role
Bring your expertise to a healthcare design practice, and be part of their expanding Australian team of architects and interior designer across small-scale healthcare and retail health roll-outs.
Demonstrated experience in forward thinking design, and an extensive knowledge of the Australian health and building design requirements, is a must. Past involvement in planning and delivering projects in the health sector (D&C contracts) will be instrumental in your ability to engage with clients. If you thrive in a fast environment with a quick turn around of health projects, this is an opportunity of a lifetime!
- Apply specialist knowledge input for the planning, design and delivery of small-scale health projects
- Reporting under the Head of Design with documention support
- Client focus, collaborative design thinking within the studio to achieve design excellence
- Actively contribute to and deliver pivotal projects that affect our lives, our health and our wellbeing
- Needs to be dynamic, deadline focused, key delivarables and have a trusted reputation
- Must be able to work at pace - turnaround schedules for projects are usually 12-16 weeks programs
Skills & Experience
- Registered Architect (ARBV)
- 5-10 years professional experience in the health sector
- Experience in end-to-end delivery of health projects - D&C preferred
- Well-rounded in both design and delivery, and are confident client facing
- Strong Revit is a must!
- Autocad (desirable)
- Apply BCA knowledge and health codes understanding
- Australian Passport holder or Permanent Resident, with full working rights locally
Benefits & Culture
- Wellbeing benefits
- Close-knit team - supportive of staff
- Monthly lunches
- Monday morning stand-ups
- Great staff retention
- Open to 4 days a week
- Exciting healthcare projects in the pipeline!
Senior Project Architect – Sustainability focused practice
Once in a lifetime opportunity for a talented Senior Project Architect to join an established Melbourne based sustainable Architecture practice with 30+ years’ experience. Rare future opportunity of a succession plan & potential part ownership.