Interior Technical Designer, Hospitality
About this role
A London based design studio that works across the luxury sector is seeking an experienced midweight to senior interior architect or technical designer to join their mid-sized team.
The successful designer will have excellent knowledge and ability in technical design for interiors. They will be joining the hospitality team and will be putting together detailed interior packages for 5-star projects.
This is a superb opportunity for someone who loves the technical aspects of great design and who enjoys working on AutoCAD.
- Create working drawing packages for multiple projects using AutoCAD
- Give input on design when necessary
- Prepare presentation packages
- Create bespoke joinery and furniture technical drawings
- Liaise with contractors verbally and on site
- Manage time efficiently, working to fast paced deadlines
- Comfortable working autonomously with minimal direction
Skills and Experience
- Have a strong technical portfolio demonstrating experience in the hospitality sector
- The successful candidate must be completely fluent in AutoCAD and be able to work accurately and quickly
- Be able to work in a collaborative team as well as be proactive with a self-sufficient attitude
- Be exceptionally technical but also a "thinker" and someone who is a problem solver
- Highly organised, understand project programming and deadlines
Apply with your CV and portfolio to be considered for this forward-thinking, fun and creative team.