Interior Designer - Residential
About this role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious senior interior designer with a keen eye for contemporary residential design, to join this friendly team to lead large-scale London-based residential project from concept.
This role is flexible to being contract or permanent, dependent on the needs of the successful candidate. Salary will be dependent on experience.
- Working closely with creative director and design team.
- Active participation in the brainstorming of creative concepts and design.
- Produce design presentations.
- Source and procure FF&E.
- Drawing and design for all stages in AutoCAD and SketchUp.
- Attend client meetings.
- Travel to site for check-ins.
Skills and Experience
- BA in Interior Design
- Proven experience in the high-end residential sector with any relevant institution or architecture practice.
- Have a personal preference/enthusiasm for contemporary design with an eclectic flair.
- Up-to-date with market trends.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Proficient AutoCAD, SketchUp and Estimac would be advantageous.
Apply with your CV and sample portfolio.
Senior Interior Designer - Luxury Retail
Amazing all-rounder opportunity with a boutique studio specialising in finely-crafted, high-profile retail interiors. Small team, south city fringe, Vectorworks. Open to talented retail designers who are willing to transition software!