Finance Assistant - Architecture
About this role
This established architecture practice is located in the city fringe. They are a supportive and social team, committed to designing for positive future impact. The group’s work covers a broad range of sectors, including education, healthcare, multi-residential and commercial projects. An opportunity has risen for a competent Finance Assistant to join the team and manage accounts receivable and payable. The successful Finance Assistant will be an all-rounder with related Finance qualifications, design industry experience and a personable, efficient approach. Bring your finance capabilities to a friendly and creative studio that feels like a big family!
- Manage the end to end processing of invoices
- Accurately record accounts transactions, complete bank reconciliations and manage and maintain debtors
- Provide administration, operations and bookkeeping support
- Undertake data entry
- Liaise with the group accountant to ensure all aspects of accounts and finance are managed and reconciled on a regular basis
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting or a related discipline
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a similar role WITHIN the design industry
- Proficiency in Xero & MYOB
- Experience in Accounts: payroll, payroll tax, monthly BAS, accounts payable and bank reconciliations
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Bright approach and a willingness to assist with a range of tasks
Benefits & Culture
- Join a studio that people don’t want to leave
- Enjoy numerous social activities and events
- Live the work-life balance dream
- Bypass the city – city fringe location
Office Managers - looking for a change?
Build upon your networks and foster relationships that connect talents to leading architecture and design firms. Come work for the best in the business! A truly fun and creative studio environment.
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path. Join the Bespoke team! Expand your administrative knowledge and organisational skill set, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.