About this role
An innovative architecture and design international firm is seeking a talented Senior Architect to join their team at their new NYC office. Working on high-end retail projects locally and abroad this is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a collaborative, engaging forward-thinking firm.
- Prepare and deliver architectural documentation packages from concept design through to design development and construction.
- Lead projects and coordinate design and documentation activities with the team.
- Maintain a close relationship with the client and key stakeholders.
- Contribute strategic thinking to the design direction of the project.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Architecture.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience.
- Proven project experience working on retail and complex design projects.
- Strong skills in concept design, design development, construction detailing, and presentation.
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively.
- Ideally proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Architecture licensure preferred.
Architects – fancy a career change?
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path? Join the Bespoke team! Expand your architecture and design knowledge, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.