Architect / Graduate Architect
About this role
This renowned Newcastle design practice with an impressive portfolio of projects across multi-residential, commercial, and mixed use projects are looking for a talented Architect or Graduate of Architecture. This role will suit a highly capable all-rounder looking to work with a multi-disciplinary team on both boutique and complex large scale projects. You will need proven experience in a similar role with skills across all stages of a project. A well curated portfolio of works will be essential for interviews. Strong attention to detail and quality of design are ideal to showcase.
- Collaborate with design team
- Coordinate the design and documentation of multi-disciplinary projects
- Develop detailed documentation packages for delivery
- Maintain budget expectations and ensure high-quality project delivery
- Produce innovative design ideas
Skills and Experience
- Proven skills in managing a project from concept to completion
- Proficient ArchiCAD skills
- Self-motivated and able to work collaboratively
- A strong portfolio showcasing experience in relevant sectors
- Strong design skills
- Aptitude for detailing and documentation
- Good communication and presentation skills
Benefits and Culture
As part of the team you will enjoy benefits such as;
- Professional development opportunities
- Work/life balance
- Social team in a beautiful inner-city studio
Architects – fancy a career change?
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path? Join the Bespoke team! Expand your architecture and design knowledge, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.