Senior Interior Designer- Luxury Hospitality and Residential
About this role
About the Role
An award-winning, International Residential and Hospitality Design Firm is looking for an accomplished Senior Interior Designer for their LA studio. This role provides a lot of creative freedom, opportunity for growth and ownership over full-cycle projects whilst getting experience and guidance under the Director of Interiors and Founder.
· Produce presentations and designs from a brief
· Assist in managing the Design team’s design packages including Construction Drawings, Schedules, Specifications and coordinating with an AOR.
· Review and edit AOR’s drawings, shop drawings, and submittals to ensure designs are achieved to clients’ satisfaction
· Ability to mentor and delegate to a team while managing several projects simultaneously
· Coordinate with architects and outside consultants as necessary
Skills and Experience:
· 8+ years experience in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture
· Experience developing designs, preparing presentations and schedules, sourcing, space planning, and delivering detailed drawing sets
· Working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, and AutoCAD required - Sketch Up and Blue Beam, a plus
· Self-motivated person, strong communicator who is a team-player with a great attitude
This incredible Senior role works on amazing projects all over the world. Additionally, the company provides a great PTO package, a Work-From-Home Policy and great Health Insurance coverage.
Interior Designer - add this practice to your CV and don't look back!
What more could you ask for.... established and prominent practice with a family feel + beautiful, design-led projects with a timeless approach. Flexibility and WFH options. Min 3+ years experience on multi residential projects is a must. CBD studio, Revit.