Senior Interior Designer/Project Manager
About this role
Join a team of dynamic, international designers and creative professionals and work in a collaborative environment with passionate designers. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach to problem solving and fresh ideas to the table. If you believe in a holistic approach to design and are passionate about telling stories through space, then you won't want to let this opportunity pass!
- Carry out the coordination of design and documentation through all phases of the project, particularly in CD and CA phases.
- Quality assurance throughout the project that maps with the core quality standards of the firm.
- Review various Consultant’s drawings, design packages, FF+E documents for Quality Control and budget compliance.
- Ability to manage project’s material database, project schedules, and deliverables.
- Proven experience in managing the design goals of the projects vs. technical/budget constraints and executes accordingly.
- Responsible for all project coordination including consultants, code, project specifications, etc.
- Communication and coordination with Vendors, Suppliers and Consultants for samples, pricing, and purchasing and procurement
Skills and Experience
- A degree in Architecture or Interior Design with a background in Hospitality (Additional work in retail and multi-unit residential interiors is a plus)
- Excellent professional, presentation and people skills
- The natural inclination towards being a self-starter and a talent for multi-tasking and prioritizing.
- The ability to zoom in and out between the big picture and the details regarding design, development, schedule and budget.
- Minimum 7-10 years professional experience, (2-3 min in project management having performed CA through completed projects)
- Proven Proficiency with managing schedules, projects and design teams for Interior projects
- Proven Experience putting sets together, from Schematic through Construction Documentation
- Experience with Construction Administration, RFIs and sub coordination.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp/Rhino or 3D Max, Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.