Landscape Architect - Leader
About this role
A rare leadership opportunity for a passionate landscape architect with strong design skills, a passion for improving the world and a collaborative leadership style. Working with a multi disciplinary team of thought leaders you will lead a thriving team and build from a successful and supportive platform.
- Lead world class projects
- Work across a diverse range of projects and sectors
- Collaborate closely with a wide range of disciplines
- Work with existing and new clients
- Retain and develop relationships with existing clients
- Seek out new opportunities to diversify the business, strengthening and diversifying an established portfolio
- Inspire and develop your team members
Skills and Experience
- Approx 15 years' industry experience
- Ideally qualifications in landscape architecture
- Experience in diverse urban design projects including urban regeneration, tertiary/ health precincnts, transport and/or mixed-use development
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated experience at setting design direction
- High level communication skills including both written and verbal
Benefits and Culture
As part of the team you will enjoy benefits such as;
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- Progressive and inclusive culture
- An competitive market salary and yearly bonuses
Mid-level ArchiCAD Graduate/ Architect - Private Residential
Contribute to boutique residential projects with generous budgets, and see your designs flourish! This reputable practice has an outstanding portfolio and offers a pure design-driven environment. Lovely supportive team, CBD-edge location!
Design Architect / Exp. Graduate
Get your foot in the door of a design-driven, award-winning, top tier studio! With varied and respected projects and a great culture, this is a fabulous and rare opportunity for a talented designer to drive concepts in the team!
Architectural Technician - Revit + Multi-sector
Drive your career where you want it to go alongside a design-thinking and supportive team. Enjoy diverse project opportunities across rail/ infrastructure, education, residential, commercial and public sectors.