Mid-Level Interior Designer for Top Australian Design Studio
About this role
Join a renowned National Architecture and Interior Design studio that specialise in a diverse variety of projects across Australia. This practice encourages team members to develop themselves in their own areas of passion & expertise. This is an excellent opportunity that will enhance your portfolio with the opportunity to work across high-profile projects.
- Work across large scale mixed-use, health and commercial projects
- Support and communicate clearly with internal teams
- Confidently deliver full Revit interior documentation packages under the BIM Manager
- Liaise with consultants and key services
- Assist the team in achieving key project milestones
Skills & Experience
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Min 5+ years’ experience
- Proficiency in Revit is a must!
- Extensive technical, construction and detailing knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
Benefits & Culture
- Involvement across cutting-edge projects in Brisbane and across Australia
- Career growth opportunities
- Supportive team and collaborative working environment
- Vibrant and social team
Senior Interior Designer - Retail Giants
A global design and build agency, specialising in retail design and fit out is on the lookout for a Senior Interior Designer / Account Manager. Work with leading brands and clients alongside an easy-going bunch who share your passion for retail design.