Back To Work
Are you returning to work after an extended career break?
We are delighted to announce that we have partnered with an award winning, internationally acclaimed, AJ120 practice to launch a paid 3 month initiative for returning architects. This role is aimed at helping architectural professionals who have taken a voluntary career break of 2+ years and now want to go back into the architecture profession.
We recognise that it can be hard for those who have taken time away from their careers to come back to the architecture profession. We are therefore committed to supporting this 3 month programme that will give you an opportunity to re-engage with the profession and work towards bridging skills gaps in a constantly changing industry. Whilst there is no guarantee of employment at the end of this 3 month initiative we hope that this valuable experience will assist you in the pursuit of future opportunities in the industry.
- Applications open - 23 November 2015
- Applications close - February 2016
- Interviews and selection process - March 2016
- Initiative starts - 11 April 2016
- Initiative ends - 08 July 2016
The practice is open to considering candidates with a range of different skills and experience, but would consider the following an advantage:
- Experience in practicing architecture, you will be keen to update your skills by joining their team
- An innovative approach, with the ability to describe the logic behind your ideas
- An open and collaborative working style, keen to share your own knowledge and experience as well as learn from others
- A realistic but creative approach to design
- Have taken a voluntary career break/break from the profession of 2+ years
In order to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please apply using the form below, attaching a CV and covering letter detailing your experience to date and why you would benefit from being part of the initiative.