About this role
A passionate and global firm in San Francisco is seeking an 8-10 year licensed Project Architect to join their team to coordinates all project team efforts to facilitate effective execution of project design and the delivery of construction documents.
- Coordinates all project team efforts to facilitate effective execution of project design and the delivery of construction documents.
- Coordinates design group interaction both internally and externally.
- Assist in development of production schedule and manages to that schedule.
- Assist in development of job costs, job budget, and manpower projections.
- Assist in management of project financial performance.
- Exercises skills of persuasion and negotiation on critical issues.
- Supervise a project team of architects.
Skills and Experience
- Professional degree from an accredited program is required
- 8-10 years of experience
- Architectural Registration required
- Revit required + other drafting and presentation tools
This position provides top benefits and exceptional opportunity for growth and advancement.
Senior Technical Architect / Director
A highly talented, contemporary architecture/design firm is looking for a Senior Technical Architect to join their team as Technical Director and coordinate the technical design services on a range of exciting commercial and residential projects.