About this role
A cutting edge, Architecture studio is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their Los Angeles family. This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in some of Los Angeles monumental projects, during this time of rapid development!
- Collaborate with contractors and subcontractors to share design and construction expertise to create inventive environments.
- Work as an integral member of design/build teams, participating in concept development, design documentation and through construction administration
- Brainstorm with architects and designers to consider new solutions that address cultural opportunities in each project and redefine the understanding of every day us of multi-family and mixed-use Architecture.
Skills and Experience
- Accredited Architecture degree (Masters or Bachelors).
- 5 – 10+ years' professional experience in delivering and managing California based projects.
- LEED AP / LEED GA accreditation is an advantage.
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills.
Applications submitted without a PDF resume and portfolio will not be considered. This includes website portfolio links.
Senior Technical Architect / Director
A highly talented, contemporary architecture/design firm is looking for a Senior Technical Architect to join their team as Technical Director and coordinate the technical design services on a range of exciting commercial and residential projects.