About this role
Our client has built up an impressive global portfolio of work that is involved in interior and product design. They are seeking a Senior Designer to be the roots of their Los Angeles studio and help create a strong West Coast presence. This is a great opportunity to join a prominent designer working on cutting edge projects.
- Strong skillset in co-ordination, construction documentation and dealing with external consultants.
- Maintain and sustain client relationships through attention to details, deadlines and project deliverables.
- Able to work autonomously without direction and willing to collaborate with junior designers on design ideas and solutions.
- Ability to work on new business,
Skills and Experience
- Accredited Architecture degree (master’s or Bachelors).
- 8+ years' professional experience in delivering private residential, hospitality and retail projects
- Excellent knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD SketchUp and Adobe CS is essential.
- California licensure is an advantage.
Applications submitted without a PDF resume and portfolio will not be considered. This includes website portfolio links.