Intermediate Architectural Designer
About this role
A lifestyle Architecture, Interior Design, and Planning firm with international and award-winning experience is hiring an Intermediate Architectural Designer to join their office in North Beach, San Francisco. You must be strong team player with strengths in early conceptual design presentation and schematic design work.
• Prepare and present job proposals• Take direction from creative lead• Construction Documentation• 3D Modeling and Rendering
• Spacial planning and problem solving
Skills and Experience
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Architecture from accredited college/university• 3-7 Years previous architectural office experience
• Experience or demonstrated interest in hospitality and lifestyle-oriented projects• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment• Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
•Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe CS is a must
•Proficiency with Revit and 3D Max rendering software is preferred
• Professional licensure and LEED® certification, or demonstrated path towards completion
Applications submitted without a PDF resume and portfolio will not be considered. This includes website portfolios.
This position is full time and offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Benefits include: health and dental insurance, 401k and profit-sharing plans, and incentives to complete the A.R.E. and gain LEED certification.