Director of Operations
About this role
Our client is a Los Angeles based architecture firm specializing in traditional, restoration, and contemporary residential design. The practice has been in business for over 20 years and is continuing to grow it's team of dynamic design professionals. With an overall relaxed studio, comprehensive benefits package, and plenty of career growth potential, this is a great opportunity for a qualified Director of Operations with architecture experience to join the firm's leadership team.
- Implement strategies and oversee the execution of operating budgets set by the CEO
- Support PMs and their teams in staffing, project distribution, and scheduling
- Conduct all PM reviews and oversee all Design Associate reviews
- Ensure company policies are followed and quality of work product is upheld
- Licensed architect or 10-15 years minimum experience
- Advanced knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, and MS Office Suite
- Significant team building and leadership experience with an architectural practice
- Demonstrable business operations and strategic financial planning experience
The ideal candidate will have previously served as a Managing Director with an architecture firm (custom residential design) and have extensive, practical operations experience. This person will have impeccable interpersonal skills and open to do whatever is needed to help grow the practice.