Intermediate Architect (Revit proficient)
About this role
A well established NYC Architecture firm is looking to hire talented intermediate architects (3-8 years of experience) for its large office in Midtown. This award-winning firm is extremely competitive and has developed a reputation for producing refined, high-quality projects across the world.
- Working as part of the design team to ensure the organized and speedy delivery of projects
- Coordinate with different consultants.
- Collaborate throughout the different phases of the project until completion.
Skills and experience:
- A professional degree in Architecture (B. Arch/M. Arch)
- A minimum of 3 years of post-graduate experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to understand and translate design intent into technical documents.
- Revit proficiency is a must.
- Experience with Classical and/or Traditional Architecture is a big plus!
- Fluency in Mandarin is a plus but not a requirement.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work on groundbreaking local and international projects. Excellent benefits!