Lead Hospitality Designer
About this role
A creative and diverse planning, architecture and interior design practice is looking for a Lead Designer with Hospitality experience.
- Understanding client needs.
- Define project design requirements and goals in written form.
- Responsible to develop, document, and share the Architectural Program with the team.
- Set design direction and share with the team.
- Responsible for graphically communicate design intent.
- Develop design work plan and monitor design and presentation efforts to meet budget.
- Provide design milestones for incorporation into overall project schedule.
- Motivates and empowers team members to develop design.
- Mentoring Junior staff.
- Provides project closeout graphic materials – rendered plans and elevations/models, and inputs final design information into Project Journal at project conclusion.
- Actively promotes collaborative and innovative culture.
Skills and experience:
- A professional degree in Architecture.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Hospitality design and related areas.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills for use in an interactive design team environment.
- Professional registration is required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit is a plus..
- Proficiency in graphic software is a plus but not a requirement.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly collaborative design team that takes tremendous pride in their portfolio of work!
Junior-level Architectural Designer (2-4 years)
A lifestyle Architecture, Interior Design, and Planning firm with international and award-winning experience is hiring an Intermediate Architectural Designer to join their office in North Beach, San Francisco..