Designers Needed- Luxury Hospitality Brand
About this role
This in-house design studio in Los Angeles is seeking top Designers to join their growing team. This notable hospitality group has luxury properties across Europe and the Americas and takes on a design & build approach in the new properties they take on.
- Proven experience in space planning and developing drawings from concept phase through design development phase.
- Coordination of various project based, in-house needs including F+B kitchen consultants, BOH operations, etc.
- Ongoing coordination and management of drawings and document for the various properties.
- Project ownership of drawing sets for permit, bidding, and construction administration.
- Assist Senior staff with review and awarding of contracts to GCs, Millworkers, and outside consultants.
Skill and Experience:
- Must have 6+ years of professional experience in Hospitality including: Private Lounges, Restaurants, Boutique Hotels, and Amenities.
- Must have a BA Interior Design, BA Interior Architecture, B.Architecture, or M.Architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Interior Details, Construction means + methods, and on-site experience are essential to this role
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Proven experience in all phases: SD, DD, CD, and CA.
- Software proficiencies: Revit, Microsoft Project, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and AutoCAD. Strong Revit experience is vital to this role.
If you are a highly motivated Interior Architect or Designer who like to take projects all the way through from planning/initial concept, through project management, construction and close out, then this is the right role for you!
Junior Interior Designer | Revit | High End Residential Projects
This is a full time position, requiring Revit software knowledge, ideally demonstrated through your joinery detailing and documentation samples. Be mentored by excellent interior designers who are generous with their time and knowledge in a beautifully designed, fast-paced studio environment!.