Business Development Leader for new SF Studio!
About this role
About this role
An award winning global architecture and design firm are seeking a proven Business Development Leader to join their new studio in San Francisco. You will be joining a highly sought after design practice at the beginning of their US journey and will be able to leverage their global design folio as they look to expand their team.
- Work closely with the Studio Directors and global team to develop business development plan for the US
- Targeting potential clients within the Urban and Public Realm
- Introduce Studio Directors to key decision makers within the targeted companies
- Proactively build new business contacts through networking and industry events.
Skills & Experience
- Have strong longstanding relationships within the A/E/C industry in San Francisco - local market understanding and connections is a MUST-HAVE.
- 10+ years' experience in a marketing or business development role for an architecture or engineering firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Experience working with award winning designers and high end studios.
- Established network of industry contacts, preferably in the public sector.
- High energy, self-driven and ambitious
- Charismatic and able to develop effective relationships
This is an excellent opportunity to join a top notch overseas firm and help grow their San Francisco office. They offer great benefits, a creative working environment, flexible working hours and excellent remuneration.