Marketing and Business Development Coordinator
About this role
A Los Angeles based architecture firm is seeking a qualified Marketing and Business Development Coordinator to join their team in Culver City.
The candidate will join an experienced, creative team to assist in a wide-range of long and short-term projects. Core activities will include developing and coordinating written proposals and assisting the team in business development and marketing initiatives.Key responsibilities:
- Working closely with principal, directors, and marketing team to identify new business development and marketing opportunities for the firm.
- Develops and produces—in collaboration with the team members—high-quality qualification packages, proposals, and presentations.
- Assistance in researching, identifying, and tracking new business opportunities.
- Write, edit, and coordinate external communications content, i.e. social media posts, press releases, monthly newsletter.
- Maintaining and expanding website, social media site content.
- Award submission procurement and development.
Skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, business, marketing or communications.
- Minimum of three-five years’ experience in marketing in architecture, interior design, or civil engineering firm.
- Excellent written, communication, and research skills.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Highly developed graphic design skills, including Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, and PowerPoint.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suites, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Creative, high energy, positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and confident in a complex multi-faceted environment.