Senior Accounting Manager
About this role
Our client is a collaborative group of architects, designers, planners, and sustainability experts who create connections between people and place. This client provides a creative work space, located in a historic downtown Los Angeles building. With offices in California and abroad, this client is currently seeking a Senior Accounting Manager to join as an integral part of the accounting team.
- Balance Sheet and Income Statement Managment
- Payroll Oversight
- Development and Reporting of the firm-wide budget
- Performance-base Compensation Plan
- Business Projects
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in an accounting/finance role in an A/E/C industry firm
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well with staff at all levels, including management
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Comfortable using Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of DeltekVision and SQL is a plus
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent is required
This is the perfect opportunity for an accounting professional who is ready to take the next step up in their career and to be a part of a well-established, growing architecture firm offering a competitive, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow your career. Apply today!