Junior Interior Designer
About this role
A passionate, award-winning global firm in San Francisco is seeking a Junior Interior Designer to join their team! This is for someone who is very open and eager to grow their skills. If you are seeking exposure to a wide variety of tasks in both technical and creative, this is for you!
- Support mid-level team
- Create furniture packages
- Wear many hats and be open to mentor-ship
- Attend team meetings
- Organize tasks and meet deadlines
- Contribute technical skills
- Contribute creatively
- Share fresh and innovative ideas
- A positive team player
- High energy
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years professional experience within an architecture or design studio
- BA in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Strong Revit skills
- Knowledge in FF&E
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suites
- High organizational skills
This firm offers top benefits and an excellent culture & work environment.
Mid-level Revit Designer - Fast paced , collaborative team
A permanent full time role working across custom exhibition stands - would ideally suit a creative who can incorporate marketing and brand messages, with the ability to render and communicate ideas within Revit and 3DS Max.