About this role
Seeking a Project Architect for a creative collective, actively working to break down the traditional walls between studios and building types. We are a mixed-used firm with a firm-wide focus on the convergence of building types.
- Registered Architect.
- Graduate of an accredited architectural program with Bachelor’s level degree or higher.
- Minimum of 8 years professional experience.
- Strong understanding of building systems and documentation.
- Strong communication, coordination and organization skills.
- Strong presentation and software skills
- Strong conceptual design skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to lead a team of professionals and consultants to meet project objectives.
- Coordinate and supervise Project Team.
- Direct and coordinate consultants.
- Plan and develop architectural projects.
- Meet with Client and Contractors to provide interpretation of contract documents.
- Assist in proposal/marketing efforts.
- Strong knowledge of building codes and industry standards
- Ensure accuracy and completion of all project related tasks.
- Assist the Project Manager in establishing the project budget and program development.
- Lead a team to produce a complete project document set and selections that meet the design intent and client’s expectations on time and within budget..
- Collaborate with other studios as required to meet project objectives.
- Contribute as required to the overall quality and success of the project, studio and firm.
National Design Technology Manager
A national, multi-disciplinary practice is seeking a National Technology Manager to lead the ongoing development and implementation of the practice’s Design Technology Strategy, including Revit and other design technology nationally. This is an incredible opportunity to make a fundamental impact to a national practice with a strong 2020 plan to become a Top 10, Tier 1 Practice.