About this role
Growing DTLA Architecture studio is searching for an Admin/Office Assistant with 3-5 years of industry experience. They are looking for someone who is independent, self-motivated, detailed and technically rigorous, and who is focused on taking responsibility. The firm's collaborative working environment offers great opportunities for professional growth.
- Answer multiple-line phone system and direct calls as required
- Design and maintain filing and storage systems in the office
- Schedule travel arrangements for senior executives when applicable
- Greet clients and upon arrival and direct them to appropriate offices
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Retrieve documents and files when requested
- Read and route incoming mail and process outgoing mail
- Light accounting duties such as invoicing
- Create, edit, and update spreadsheets, contracts, proposals and templates
An award winning architecture and design practice in Los Angeles is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Marketing Manager to join their team. This role would suit a creative, engaging individual who is driven, proactive, and has professional experience working in the architecture, design, and/or construction industry.