About this role
Bespoke Careers Los Angeles is looking for someone to join our busy team connecting job seekers with employers in architecture and design.If you enjoying working with people, are passionate about the industry and thrive in a fast paced environment, this could be the perfect opportunity to 'do something different' with your design experience.Duties and responsibilities
- Screening candidates and holding face to face meetings to understand their aspirations
- Attending client meetings to understand their requirements
- Matching candidates with available positions and providing coaching through job hunting process
- Reaching out to potential clients to introduce our services
- Negotiating salary and benefits packages on behalf of candidates
- Attending industry events to grow a network
Skills and Experience
- A qualification in architecture or design or extensive experience within the industry.
- Excellent communication skills; capable of presenting to a group of people;
- Confident, influential with strong networking skills;
- Target hitting & goal orientated
- Team focused with a drive to succeed
- Recruitment or sales experience is beneficial.
- Proven relationship building & customer service skills;
- 20 days holiday per year + 10 public holidays + additional 1 day holiday for each year of service
- Flexible working hours
- EAP (Employment Assistance Program)
- Team bonus and annual incentives
- Regular social events with the team
- Inter-office working and transfers to other offices (NYC, London, Melbourne, Sydney)
- Cake on your birthday
An award winning architecture and design practice in Los Angeles is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Marketing Manager to join their team. This role would suit a creative, engaging individual who is driven, proactive, and has professional experience working in the architecture, design, and/or construction industry.