Design Director - North Carolina
About this role
A global practice requires a design director to join their office in North Carolina to lead design excellence across the office. This is a tier one design practice covering all sectors in architecture and interior design who has won numerous local and international awards.
- Responsible for design standards across the office.
- Represents the firm with clients, professional organizations and academic institutions.
- Lead teams and large-scale projects across a variety of sectors.
- Liaising with PR & marketing to work on competitions, strategies and new bids.
- Aware of current trends in the design industry.
- Responsible for staff reviews, resourcing talent and mentoring junior teams.
- Business development, networking of new and existing clients.
- Hands-on with design, concept and developing the design narrative.
- Conducts QA/QC sessions with design teams.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 15 years of professional experience.
- Proven track record of designing and leading small and large scale world-class projects.
- Excellent communication and client engagement skills.
- Ability to recognize and develop talent among the staff.
- Strength in retaining the original design intent through implementation stages.
- Architecture license is required.
This is a great opportunity to assume a leadership position leading design at a world renown multidisciplinary design firm!
National Design Technology Manager
A national, multi-disciplinary practice is seeking a National Technology Manager to lead the ongoing development and implementation of the practice’s Design Technology Strategy, including Revit and other design technology nationally. This is an incredible opportunity to make a fundamental impact to a national practice with a strong 2020 plan to become a Top 10, Tier 1 Practice.
Senior Associate - Commercial Lead
A well-established national studio is looking for a stand-out Senior Associate to join and lead their commercial focused team here in Melbourne’s CBD. The opportunity offers succession into Partner, and equity further down the line. They are looking for an architect with a strong commercial project portfolio, particularly with tower experience with demonstrated leadership qualities to build a positive team environment, mentor others and drive the practice forward.