Interior Intermediate Architect
About this role
A multi-national architecture firm is seeking an intermediate Interior Architect to join their NYC studio. You should be passionate for thoughtful, modern design with experience in workplace planning and furniture design.
- Deliver strategic design solutions that are responsive to client aspirations.
- Work directly with project principals to program and design transformative interior building environments.
- Lead projects through the range of phases from programming and into design and documentation for a wide array of project types, sizes and complexities.
Skill and Experience:
- 3-8 years of related professional experience.
- NAAB accredited professional degree from an architecture/design program.
- World class design experience.
- LEED accreditation is a plus.
- Knowledge of environmentally sensitive building systems and products is desirable.
- Knowledge of New York Building/ADA codes for Workplace + Commercial Interiors is a plus.
- Revit proficiency is required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a forward-thinking environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work a for an award winning and very prestigious firm with a very collaborative environment!