Interior Intermediate Architect
About this role
A multi-national architecture firm is seeking an intermediate Interior Architect to join their NYC studio. You should be passionate for thoughtful, modern design with experience in workplace planning and furniture design.
- Deliver strategic design solutions that are responsive to client aspirations.
- Work directly with project principals to program and design transformative interior building environments.
- Lead projects through the range of phases from programming and into design and documentation for a wide array of project types, sizes and complexities.
Skill and Experience:
- 3-8 years of related professional experience.
- NAAB accredited professional degree from an architecture/design program.
- World class design experience.
- LEED accreditation is a plus.
- Knowledge of environmentally sensitive building systems and products is desirable.
- Knowledge of New York Building/ADA codes for Workplace + Commercial Interiors is a plus.
- Revit proficiency is required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a forward-thinking environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work a for an award winning and very prestigious firm with a very collaborative environment!
National Design Technology Manager
A national, multi-disciplinary practice is seeking a National Technology Manager to lead the ongoing development and implementation of the practice’s Design Technology Strategy, including Revit and other design technology nationally. This is an incredible opportunity to make a fundamental impact to a national practice with a strong 2020 plan to become a Top 10, Tier 1 Practice.
Senior Associate - Commercial Lead
A well-established national studio is looking for a stand-out Senior Associate to join and lead their commercial focused team here in Melbourne’s CBD. The opportunity offers succession into Partner, and equity further down the line. They are looking for an architect with a strong commercial project portfolio, particularly with tower experience with demonstrated leadership qualities to build a positive team environment, mentor others and drive the practice forward.