Design Principal - Texas
About this role
Top architecture and design firm with a reputation for producing outstanding design work is looking for a Design Principal to join their Dallas office. This office has a diversity of projects, including mixed-use projects, commercial, education, corporate, and healthcare projects, and is looking for a design leader with a broad range of design experience to engage with clients, oversee the studio’s projects and provide design direction and support as needed. The successful applicant will have 15+ years of experience in the architecture industry and will possess a stand-out portfolio of projects. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and staff alike. This is an amazing opportunity to advance your career with a leading architecture firm.
- Oversee the studio’s projects and provide design direction and support when required
- Pitch design concepts to clients
- Lead and mentor the design team
- Help recruit and interview new talent to join the team
- Co-ordinate workload throughout the team, ensuring all project stages are delivered to standard, time and budget
Skills and experience
- Licensed architect with 15+ years’ of experience
- Experience managing and coordinating design teams
- Excellence in client interfacing
- Experience in advocating for good design on large projects
- Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity for a principal designer with a progressive approach to take their career to the next level. Firm will consider flying out qualified applicants for in-person interviews. Apply now!