Senior Interior Designer
About this role
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
A prestigious international architecture and interior design firm seeks a Senior Interior Designer to join their NYC studio to help design creative sleek corporate environments. The ideal candidate will have a portfolio of commercial, mixed-use and institutional interior architecture, specializing in workplace planning and furniture design. The office culture is fun, non-hierarchical, highly collaborative, hard-working and quick-thinking.
- Problem solving, strong presentation and communication skills.
- Work directly with Project Principals to program and design transformative interior building environments in response to clients aspirations.
- Lead projects through all phases, from programming into design and documentation for a wide array of project types, sizes, and complexities.
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Lead teams of designers in a collaborative, forward-thinking environment.
Skill and Experience:
- 8-10 years of related professional experience.
- Accredited professional degree from a competitive Interior Design or Interior Architecture program.
- World-class design experience.
- Experience in all phases of design from programming through documentation until delivery.
- Ability to lead small as well as larger-scale projects independently.
- Organizational skills and project management experience are a plus.
- Revit proficiency preferred.
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency required.
- LEED accreditation and knowledge of environmentally sensitive building systems and products are desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a forward-thinking environment.
- Be passionate for thoughtful, modern sleek design.
Interior Designer - Residential
Luxury focused and celebrated New York interior design firm seeks a knowledgeable, creative and versatile designer to work closely with the principal and manage a team of junior designers on multiple projects in their growing New York office.