About this role
Seeking a marketing candidate with passion and drive that wants to be part of a modern start-up bathroom fixture business that is relentless in its mission to provide a great end-to-end experience.
- Support the departmental needs by scheduling and organizing the creation of website content
- Using brand specifications, create brand centric graphic materials
- Prepare letters and emails internally/externally in response to questions or to provide clarification on ongoing projects
- Monitor marketing industry news and submit reports on emerging trends to management each month
- Coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks
- Create and execute marketing activations
- Create marketing summary reports/analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising
- 2+ years’ marketing, advertising or graphic design experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent creative suite comprehension
This is an amazing opportunity for a marketer that is seeking to run a one person marketing department with limited supervision or guidance amongst a collaborative operations/sales team.