About this role
The Resource Librarian is the face of the company and acts as the primary point person for scheduling vendor presentations, sourcing materials, and updating the materials library. The ideal candidate will be a vigilant editor, diligent researcher, and confident liaison to outside sales reps.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the overall organization, general maintenance and updating of the materials library.
- Identify new vendors and resources, share information with designers and architects about new products.
- Organize and schedule new vendor presentations and routine vendor updates.
- Create workflows and file structures for vendor resources.
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships and contacts.
- Update vendor information across multiple platforms.
- Coordination with digital asset management librarian to maintain records in Canto software.
- Oversee and manage interns for maintenance, general upkeep, and organization of physical library.
- Assist with sourcing and procurement of materials samples for current projects.
- Experience working the A&D industry; inside a firm or product showroom.
- Background in resource management or material sourcing a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Bridge, SPEXX, and Data Management Software.
- Able to create and manage spreadsheets and custom database solution.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of trade resources and vendors.
- Initiative, attention to details and follow-through are key.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. of materials.
Are you a little bit nerdy with social leanings? I want to hear from you. Great work culture. Amazing benefits. Let’s talk.