About this role
As the Resource Librarian, you will act as the primary point person for scheduling vendor presentations, sourcing materials, and updating the sample library.
- Manage the overall organization, general maintenance and updating of the materials library.
- Identify new vendors and resources, share information with designers and architects about new products.
- Organize and schedule new vendor presentations and routine vendor updates.
- Create workflows and file structures for vendor resources.
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships and contacts.
- Update vendor information across multiple platforms.
- Assist with sourcing and procurement of materials samples for current projects.
- Work experience within the A&D industry (studio or showroom background) with an understanding of resource management and material sourcing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and calendar organization.
- Able to create and manage spreadsheets and custom database solutions.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of trade resources and vendors.
If you are an organizational maven and passionate about product sourcing, I want to hear from you.
Put your winning writing skills to the best use with an international practice passionate about social responsibility. Manage submissions for significant and exciting projects. Central CBD location, AMAZING 3 days a week career opportunity!