3D Renderer / CAD Drafter
About this role
The ideal candidate will confident in architectural 3D modeling with a solid understanding of applying materials, lighting a scene, and composition. Hand sketching and traditional rendering skills are a plus.
- Produce high quality, photo realistic visuals of interior and exterior perspectives for hospitality and residential projects as well as create finish selections example in support of creating a custom digital library of objects, furniture, lighting etc.
- Involvement in the preparation of client presentations including concept development and pre-production with other designers
- Draw rough + detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the A&D / AEC industry
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, Rhino, SketchUp, and Photoshop
- Ability to collaborate with other designers and make revisions accordingly
- Skilled multitasking and managing multiple project
If you love bringing design dreams to life, I want to hear from you.
Put your winning writing skills to the best use with an international practice passionate about social responsibility. Manage submissions for significant and exciting projects. Central CBD location, AMAZING 3 days a week career opportunity!