Mid-level Interior Designer - Hospitality
About this role
A well regarded hospitality studio in Manhattan is looking for a skilled mid-level interior designer. Do you have the ability to roll up your sleeves to support any drafting needs whilst having major input to the creative process? Any project management experience in hotel and restaurants is welcome. Strong designers with an eye for detail (and a love of dogs) are needed!
- Strong technical skills with the leadership and experience to project manage the interior architecture aspect for medium-scale hospitality projects.
- More of a focus on architecture and construction is preferred
- Must have hospitality experience.
- Be passionate about design, a manager of self, mature, and positive, can-do attitude.
- Cannot hate or be allergic to dogs as there is one often in the office.
- Someone who thrives on being able to tackle the unexpected
- Strong sense of accountability, willing to take on personal responsibility
- A natural problem solving mentality, and ability to 'get things done'
- Assertive communicator
- Able to be flexible in approach when working with clients and projects
- Proficient in agile process facilitation, resource planning, construction project scheduling and phasing
- AutoCAD and Photoshop a must, Spexx and a 3D program preferred