Technical Interior Designer - Hospitality Contract
About this role
The team delivers high-end commercial F&B interior fit-out projects, working on the feasibility, concept and site delivery of all projects. This is a great opportunity to play a key role in the team, with the opportunity to set up and manage the project tender joinery packs including site management, whilst assisting the design team with design development. This an initial two-month contract with view to be offered a position thereafter.
- Work closely with the project team and report to the head of interiors.
- Set-up the company’s AutoCAD templates and plot styles.
- Produce tender and construction packages including architectural plans and elevations, joinery and furniture drawings.
- Prepare rendered layouts and elevations in Photoshop.
- Assist in developing design proposals for presentations under the direction of the senior team.
- Attend project meetings as appropriate.
Skills & Experience
- A degree in interior design/technical design.
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD 2D including setting up title blocks, templates, working with blocks and setting up plot styles.
- Ideal to have Photoshop and Microsoft Office skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- The confidence to oversee and maintain relevant project schedules.
Apply with CV and sample portfolio to be a part of this dynamic studio that rewards team members who demonstrate passion, creative thinking, loyalty, integrity and the drive to get things done. The successful candidate will need to be available to start within two weeks.