Interior Architect w/ FF&E
About this role
A contemporary, sleek and stylish design studio is looking to bring on an experienced Interior Architect with about 7-10 years of experience to join their residential interiors team. The right person for this role is composed and has a very seamless/ordered sense of design. True lines and simple configurations are key in this studio of modern creatives and collaborative people. Excellent technical skills in the CA and production process of design is a requirement while also possessing FFE knowledge. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability in AutoCAD and/or Revit. This is an exciting opportunity for really creative, modern designers to accelerate their careers with a supportive and hard working team.
Role and responsibilities
- Work within the residential studio team to deliver design solutions on residential projects.
- Create 3D concepts of your vision.
- Develop working construction drawings, provide furniture layouts, space-plan and provide millwork details.
- Develop luxury residential grade interior finishes and furnishings.
- Develop FFE packages for high end residential projects
Key skills and experience
- A degree in Architecture or Interior Architecture
- 7+ years of post-graduate, professional experience.
- An understanding of the process of translating design concepts into building assemblies.
- Knowledge of best practices for multi-family residential is a BONUS.
- Software proficiency needed for the role: AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, and 3D rendering programs.