About this role
This award winning Downtown studio is expanding and seeking a talented Intermediate Designer to work on multi family residential and workplace interior projects. Working with the project team, the right candidate would be responsible for taking a lead role on multiple projects of various scales.
- Follow projects through in all phases from design through to completion
- Responsible for production and coordination of full sets of contract documents.
- Coordinate effectively with consultants, clients, and contractors
- Serves as Project Manager on small to medium sized projects
Skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- 2-5 years of professional experience
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and Sketchup, Revit a plus
- Experience in wide range of projects including ground up projects, experience multi-family residential would be favored
- Strong design, communication, organizational and collaborative skills
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rigorous environment