Senior Estimator - Interior Finishes
About this role
An award-winning interior finishes company are seeking an Estimator to prepare project quotations and help with production scheduling. You will work closely with the design, sales and administration teams, driving company success through an exciting time of expansion. The company are growing and looking for someone who can take on more responsibility overtime.
- Estimate production quantities and prepare project quotations
- Prepare shop drawings as necessary
- Assist with production scheduling
- Purchase component parts
- Assist with project coordination
- Maintain expenses spreadsheet
- Assist with administration and sales
Skills and Experience
- Experience in estimating role or similar in design sector
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings and tenders
- Proficient in AutoCAD and office software
- Draftsperson skills with ability to produce shop drawings an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in team environment
Specification Manager - Architectural Acoustic Panels
Be a part of a forward thinking, sustainably focused company and be rewarded with a fantastic market salary and incentives. Join a market leader in textiles and advanced fibre technology.
Visual Merchandising Manager - Luxury Products
Put your creative flair to work! Strategically plan and implement visual displays across a luxury brand Australia-wide. Bring your passion and experience to a fun team with a global reach. Exceptional training and professional development opportunities, competitive remuneration.