Interior Architecture Designer
About this role
Well-established residential design studio seeks a talented, interiors-focused, architectural designer to take on a leadership role. Guide design and execution for this firm's bespoke, interior living spaces.
- Create detailed drawings, renders, elevations, schedules, and specs
- Source and select interior architecture elements; such as cabinetry, millwork design, appliances, faucets, fixtures, tile, stone, and lighting
- Work directly with clients, presenting schemes, schedules, and revisions
- Oversee Design Associate staff, collaborate with Project Managers, Principal Architect, and Operations Director
- Existing network of home design suppliers and interior decorators a huge plus!
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience with luxury, single-family residential design
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Preferred experience with Revit, Enscape, and Photoshop
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture, or Interior Design
- Supportive learning environment with very generous stipend for continuing education, reimbursement for ARE/CSE exams, and ample study materials
- Competitive paid time off and public holidays package
- Complete coverage for healthcare, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid parking and centrally located Hollywood office
- Flexible hours
Business Development - Healthcare
Do you have deep connections in the healthcare industry? Passionate about business and network development? Work alongside firm Principals to expand the scope of this well-respected Healthcare studio!