About this role
This innovative multidisciplinary Creative Studio with offices in SF, LA and NY is looking for an experienced Finance Director to lead accounting and financial strategies and management for their offices.The ideal candidate has 10+ years of experience,CPA and/or MBA ( Preferred!)
- Accurate budget analysis, financial trends and forecasts
- Evaluating strategic financial objectives, while overseeing all aspects of the Finance & Accounting responsibilities of the company
- Introducing new programs, strategies, and regulatory action for the long term financial planning
- Monitoring internal compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state, and local regulatory laws
- Lead a team of in-house accountants, also based in San Francisco
- 10+ YOE in financial roles, preferably in creative design service industries
- BS in Accounting or Finance; MBA / CPA is highly preferred
- Knowledge of accounting and financial analysis platforms such as Concur, Deltek Vision, etc.
Architectural Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Studio
Opportunity for an Architectural Graduate with excellent software knowledge to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.
Refined design firm in the Arts District of DTLA is seeking a Mid-Level Architectural Designer. Take your passion for artfully designed residential, commercial, and hospitality spaces to the next level with this team.