Practice Leader in Architecture
About this role
With offices around the globe, this distinguished architecture, design, and planning practice is focused on creating unique, experiential environments which are at the forefront of the industry. This person is a senior-level Mixed-Use + Retail Center Practice Area Leader, adept at business development, and able to cultivate strategic relationships, while providing providing team and project leadership.
- Based in San Francisco, grow our Mixed-Use + Retail Center practice in the Northwest region through expanding existing client relationships and developing new lines of work.
- Build the firm-wide market reputation by presenting at conferences, written publications, and social media presence.
- Work closely with marketing, communications, and PR teams to provide vision for proposals and strategy for securing new project opportunities.
- An in depth understanding of the firm portfolio and able to develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Licensed Architect with at least 15+ years of experience - including 5+ years experience in developing an office or studio.
- LEED accredited with a commitment to sustainability.
- Connected with clients in the Pacific Northwest and Northern California areas.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly reputable design practice to leverage your career experience and join as a sector leader. Enjoy an industry-leading employment package, including competitive base salary, annual bonuses, profit sharing, retirement, healthcare benefits and more.