BIM Coordinator - AECOsim
About this role
Global architecture practice known for their unique design and multi-award winning projects across sectors is looking for a BIM coordinator with AECOsim to join their central London team. Working alongside other BIM coordinators as part of a large team you will be responsible for the coordination and deliverables of a key transport project in London. Initially a six-month FTC but with the opportunity to extend and convert, this practice only hires the best in the industry and you will have the opportunity to benefit from world-class knowledge and add a statement project to your CV.
- Work in the BIM team as part of a larger team within the practice.
- Daily model management and maintenance.
- Coordination of BIM model.
- Managing and updating BIM project documents.
Skills and Experience
- Solid understanding of the design process and demonstrable recent experience in a BIM coordinator role.
- Experience of mid-to-large-scale projects in the UK.
- Excellent knowledge of AECOsim.