New Business Coordinator
About this role
This well-established studio is looking for a new business coordinator to join their fantastic studio. This person will be charismatic, confident and ready to join an ambitious team focused on growth. This is a challenging and varied role working across multiple projects. You will work closely with the senior management team and you will be fully supported in this nurturing environment. The studio puts on many social events, including weekly Friday workshops, breakfasts and guest speakers.
- Responding to new client enquiries via phone and email.
- Supporting management team with client proposals.
- Organising and attending client meetings and industry events.
- Managing and updating CRM system.
- Producing quarterly reports to track new business activity.
- Providing administrative support to Marketing & Communications team.
- Visiting the latest restaurants, hotels, residential and retail openings in London.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar role within the creative sector.
- Microsoft Office & Adobe Suite (InDesign in particular).
- Confident and outgoing nature.
- Ability to form strong relationships internally and externally.